Gordleton Industrial Estate,
T: 01590 681683
Wessex Fine Art has over 30 years’ experience in offering a bespoke framing service to the trade. Our experienced staff are on hand to offer invaluable help and advice on all aspects of framing. If you have a job that is too big or awkward for you to handle just give us a call. We can collect, finish the picture and return it to you via our own vehicle on your normal delivery route.
Many framers now use Wessex Fine Art as their full time framer, enabling them to concentrate on the very important areas of selling their service. This may include selling the benefits of Specialist Glass, offering different mounting options, and explaining conservation framing. The Wessex Fine Art service also frees up cash by doing away with the need to hold stock, as Wessex Fine Art carry it for you. Our customers have the choice of over 1000 mouldings and 1600 different mountboards covering all aspects of any framing job.
The ranges of trade framing services available from Wessex Fine Art are numerous, contract work, one-off’s, specialist framing & are all only a telephone call away. This allows you the ability to accept work that may not be convenient to your day to day business, but confident that framing passed to us is of the highest quality and a finished product you can be proud of.
Trade services available…
- Dry mounting, heatsealing (max size 1400mm x 3000mm)
- Oval, circular & rectangular mounts
- A choice of Crescent, Arqadia, Daler and Bainbridge mountboards
- Jumbo mounts cut – single or double
- Multi aperture mounts for photos, cigarette cards,etc
- Float glass, backing boards, plastic glass cut to size
- Tapestry, embroidery & oil canvas stretching
- Help for all customers on machinery and materials
- Routing on hardwood mouldings
A variety of framed work will be on show at all the Art & Framing Roadshows – so please come & take a look.